Mental Health Awareness Week is an annual event when there is an opportunity for the whole of the UK to focus on achieving good mental health. (10th-16th May)
The Week is an opportunity for people to talk about all aspects of mental health, with a focus on providing help and advice.
So many of us know somebody who is struggling or has struggled with mental health and let's remind them it's okay not to be okay.
I've created these letterbox gifts to send to a loved one to brighten their day.
In your gift you will receive
- You are loved Vegan Cookie - This is now a you make me so happy cookie best before 1/10/21
- Choice of Keyring
- Positive postcard (design will vary)
- Ceramic rainbow hanger (design will vary)
- Life is tough but so are you bracelet
- Gift wrapping and packaging
- Handwritten note if required
Is it a gift?